THE SENTRY L
- Complimentary cleaning service everyday 3 days.
- Complimentary Wifi in room.
- Complimentary coffee, tea.
- Laundry service.
- 6 minutes to city center.
- 25 minutes to airport.
- Convenient store.
- Shopping mall.
1.5 THE SENTRY L may cancel your reservation at any time without affecting any other rights we may have if you breach any of these Terms and Conditions:
(a) for security purposes;
(b) by order of the Government or any competent authority.
(c) due to a Force Majeure event.
In the above cases, your cancellation notice will be sent by The Sentry L via email, text message or via booking software.
*Deposit policy: Individual Guest guarantee credit card booking, every guest who wants to make a reservation at The Sentry L has to make a deposit of 10% of the total amount to confirm the reservation. The deposit can be paid by credit card or directly into the bank account via e-invoice.
Instructions for using electronic hotel locks properly:
How can customers use the card from the hotel?
- Step 1: Get an unlock card at the front desk . When you arrive at the hotel, go to the front desk to check-in, then instead of giving the customer the key, the front desk will give you the magnetic card, the data of the guest’s personal information, the number registration room , hotel stay… will be encrypted by magnetic card, magnetic card has the same design as bank card, visa card and when visitors hold it in hand – its function will be the key lock to open the room door, and of course you will become the only card until check out.
- Step 2: Use magnetic card to close and open the door. When you have a magnetic card, you don’t have a struggle to find the key and then unlock it with a mechanical key anymore, the magnetic card integrates RFID technology, you just need to bring the card close to the room lock ( average distance from 30 – 50mm), the lock will emit a very small ‘beep’ sound and indicator light will flash green indicating that the door lock has been opened. And closing the hotel door is also very simple, you just need to close the door, the door will automatically lock within 1S, avoiding crooks to break in and steal properly.
NOTICE: Any loss must be reported to The Sentry L promptly, and a fee of 200.000VND for replacement keys/ cards will be applied.
3. CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
Check-in time : 2 PM
Check-out time : Before 12 PM.
Before 6 AM: surcharge 1 night rental.
After 6 AM: surcharge 50% of 1 night rental.
Late check-out: After 12PM – Before 6PM surcharge 50% of 1 night rental.
Late check-out: After 6PM surcharge 100% of 1 night rental.
Early check-in and late check-out times subject to availability.
4.2 Cancellation/ prepayment policy:
- 7 days prior to the arrival date – 30% refund of the total amount shall be granted.
- 3 days prior to the arrival date – 50% refund of the total amount shall be granted.
- 24 hours prior to the arrival date – 70% refund of the total amount shall be granted.
5. TERMS AND CONDTIONS
Dear Value Customers, to ensure the security of the Hotel and the safety of you and your property during your stay at the Hotel, please note the following terms.
5.1 Personal asset management:
- Please do not leave valuables in the room. The Hotel will not be responsible for any damage, loss of money, jewelry and other valuables left in the room.
- The hotel only preserves forgotten belongings within 30 days from the date of check-out.
5.2 Security – Safety Regulations
- It is not allowed to bring flammable, explosive, weapons, poisons, narcotics into the Hotel. Upon check-in, these items will be securely checked by our qualified staff. Items can be picked up at time of check-out.
- Do not bring prostitutes into the Hotel.
- Do not gather to gamble and cause disorder at the Hotel.
- Smoking is not allowed in the room, and there are no smoking signs on the upper floors. In case of being detected smoking in a prohibited place, or when the fire alarm rings, you will be fined and fined according to the regulations of the Hotel Management Board. Guests are welcome to smoke on the rooftop floor or the front yard of the Hotel.
- Do not arbitrarily move or disassemble the Hotel’s furniture and equipment.
- The Hotel will report suspected illegal activities to the authorities and reserve the right to refuse service.
5.3 Loss Policy:
- You will have to compensate if causing loss, damage, loss of property, equipment of the Hotel. If the items and equipment are not on the list, the fine will be calculated based on the market price of the new product of the same type.
5.4 Cleaning & Room Policy:
- Do not bring smelly foods and animals are not allowed into the Hotel.
- To ensure safety and privacy, the Hotel will not clean the room when there are guests in the room and without the consent of the Guest. Room cleaning time is from 7am to 5pm every day. Please notify the Receptionist or put up a sign “Suggestion to clean the room” if you have a need.
5.5 Room Responsibility Policy:
- Guests are not allowed in the room after 10pm. However, in case of necessity, the consent of the Hotel Management Board is required.
- Do not arbitrarily stay more people in the room without the consent of the Hotel Management Board, and the surcharge will be collected according to the regulations of the Hotel.
- Child policies : Children of all ages are welcome. Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
- Crib and extra bed: Not available.
Smoking : Designated area only.
- Partying : Not allowed.
- Pets : Not allowed.